Tuesday 25 September 2012

Jokes

Miss Young made us work in silent for the first bit.  We were writing a life in a aday of tambuzai in detail,we sues simple sentences and made them into complex.  We had fun and had a joke then a girl walked in an called out a detichon for someone. Miss Young made a joke and layed ont he floor because everyone kept talking, it was funny. Then it was end of lessons so we could go home now,I was excited as I wanted to sleep in my new cave what Miss Young got me.  I'm worn out form school. Nice nap I think.

1 comment:

  1. Some words are not splet correctling in this paragraph for example line 3 Detichon - Detention Sues - use aday - a day. tambuzai should have a capital letter Tambuzai because it is her name. what Miss Young got me should be that Miss Young got for me.

    ReplyDelete