Tuesday 4 September 2012

What's in a name?

"What's in a name?" is a famous line said by Juliet to Romeo in the play (you guessed it) Romeo & Juliet. She is trying to tell Romeo it doesn't matter that they are from two different families who hate each other.

And you thought I was just a dumb fish didn't you? Come on be honest, did you? Yes you reading this right now, I'm talking to you!

Well to be honest I am a bit stupid, I said a bit, not alot! I copied that bit about old Julie and Romey from Miss Young. It's right though you can check if you don't believe me!

Anyway what I want to know is why has Miss Young called me Youngie...I just can't work it out!

Suggestions on a postcard to
Youngie Fish
The Fish Bowl
English Office
English Corridor

1 comment:

  1. Youngie you have not used formal language by calling Romeo and Juliet Julie and Romey.

    ReplyDelete